30 results was found matching keyword
Báo Tuổi Trẻ English 1 week(s) ago
A woman in north-central Vietnam has recorded herself slicing and burning an egg yolk bought from a local eatery amid suspicion that the egg was made of rubber.
Keywords: eggBoughttapeFilmsVinh CityNghe An Province
Báo Đầu Tư English 1 week(s) ago
1 related news
SAN FRANCISCO: The US Consumer Product Safety Commission on Thursday (Sep 15) announced a recall of around one million Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones plagued by incidents of batteries bursting into flames.
Báo Tuổi Trẻ English 1 month(s) ago
A Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism has voiced concern over the potential loss of natural resources and tourist attractions, beaches in particular, due to climate change in a conference to address the effect of climate change on Vietnamese tourism.
Keywords: Tourism Development ResearchDepartmentsThe InstitutesociallyResourcesVietnam Maylose
Pham Dinh Hau always turned to his hair dryer whenever his money got wet, but last weekend was the last time he would do so.
Keywords: The State BankwetheatscentDeputy GovernorExchangingWhenever
Báo Thanh Niên English 2 month(s) ago
Police in Hanoi on Wednesday arrested a man who allegedly burnt his wife with gasoline during an argument over their divorce in February.
Keywords: dungThanhNguyen Thuy DungattackVan ThanhfaceA Man
Báo Tuổi Trẻ English 3 month(s) ago
A five-year-old girl in Ho Chi Minh City could have her esophagus replaced using parts of her stomach after accidently drinking bleach, causing severe burns to her throat.
Keywords: bleachstomachThe GirlunwittinglyDoctorshaveundergo
Báo Thanh Niên English 3 month(s) ago
Da Nang authorities said Tuesday that they want to shut down a local tourism firm after one of its clients from China burned Vietnamese money at a bar in the city last week.
Keywords: In Da NangmanbarThe ChinesewantClients
Da Nang police are investigating a claim that a Chinese man burned a Vietnamese currency bill at a bar in the central city Tuesday.
Keywords: manIn Da NangA ChinesebarTourism Department
A man died and four other, including his wife and son, suffered from severe burns in a fire allegedly started by the man himself in central Vietnam on Friday.
Keywords: General HospitalfireallegedlyNgoc AnhmanDak Lak ProvinceThe General Hospital
SaiGon GP English 3 month(s) ago
1 related news
The central and south central provinces from Binh Dinh to Binh Thuan have suffered hot weather with its peak temperature of 37 degrees Celsius at daytime, reported the National Hydrology Meteorology Forecast Center yesterday.(Photo:SGGP)
Keywords: justifySouth CentralBinh DinhBinh ThuanPhoto Sggp
Báo Tuổi Trẻ English 4 month(s) ago
A man in southern Vietnam underwent 14 surgeries to save his life after a fire caused by him smoking near an open motorbike gas tank burnt over 80 percent of his body.
Keywords: Cho RayfireSouthern VietnamCho Ray Hospitalmanmotorbikenear
Báo Dân Trí English 4 month(s) ago
A young Pakistani woman died Wednesday after she was tortured and set alight in the country's conservative northeast for refusing a marriage proposal from the son of a former colleague, relatives and police said.
Keywords: RefusingalightRelativesThe Centre
Báo Thanh Niên English 4 month(s) ago
1 related news
A farmer was killed and three others hospitalized on Saturday after they were struck by lightning on their field in Hue Town.
Keywords: SurvivorsinjureHue Central HospitalHue TownshelterIn Central Vietnam
A ceremony was held in the northern province of Quang Ninh’s Ha Long City on May 28 to kick off the national action month for child safety.
Keywords: AccidentsAction MonthVietnamplusFor ChildrenQuang NinhChild Protectiontraffic
| Sign up |
News collection and classification on Baomoi were automatically processed by a computer program.
Publication permit No. 46/GP-TTĐT, Ministry of Information and Communications.
Copyright © by EPI Join Stock Company. All rights reserved.