30 results was found matching keyword
Báo Dân Trí English 1 month(s) ago
Young Vietnamese diners are undertaking dares and challenges eating South Korean 7-level spicy noodles.
Keywords: NoodleslevelImagesacheChallengesVinh Cityclip
Báo Đầu Tư English 2 month(s) ago
1 related news
NEW DELHI: Spain capped their return to the Davis Cup World Group by completing a 5-0 whitewash against India in New Delhi on Sunday (Sep 18).
Keywords: acheRafael NadalNadalStoresget into
NEW DELHI: Spain took a commanding 2-0 lead over India in the Davis Cup World Group playoff despite the last-minute pullout of star player Rafael Nadal in New Delhi on Friday (Sep 16).
Keywords: NadalmatchstomachachesetRafael NadalStores
Báo Thanh Niên English 4 month(s) ago
Around 80 workers at a South Korean garment firm in the northern province of Yen Bai suffered food poisoning after having lunch at the company on Saturday.
Keywords: lunchacheA South KoreanYen Baisoupsuffer
Báo Thanh Niên English 5 month(s) ago
Around 60 people who attended a party at a restaurant in the resort town of Nha Trang were rushed to hospital early Sunday with signs of food poisoning.
Keywords: Nha Trang TownpartyKhanh Hoa ProvinceacheNha TrangReceivingstomach
Báo Dân Trí English 6 month(s) ago
Dan Tri has transferred over USD4,400 donated by readers to a 27-year-old mother in Nam Dinh Province who is suffering from leukaemia.
Keywords: NguoiTrieuImagesacheTiengmotherIn Nam Dinh Province
Báo Dân Trí English 7 month(s) ago
1 related news
A man in Can Tho City had to go to hospital after a severe stomach ache brought to light a surgical needle that had been left inside his body for 15 years.
Keywords: needleachestomachCan Tho City General HospitalTronginsideDoctors
Báo Thanh Niên English 12 month(s) ago
A man in the Mekong Delta province of Bac Lieu died after eating congealed bat blood at home, a local hospital said Sunday.
Keywords: batacheFriendsMekong DeltaGeneral Hospitalstomachbowl
VietnamNet English 14 month(s) ago
About 48 people were treated for symptoms of food poisoning after they ate bread bought from a local bakery in Dong Hoi City in the central Quang Binh Province.
Keywords: Dong Hoi Citybreadwork atSymptomsacheBoughtDong Hoi
Báo Dân Trí English 15 month(s) ago
61-year-old woman in Binh Phuoc Province is in need of financial help.
Keywords: bankThe HouseBinh Phuoc ProvinceallowanceVietcombankRepresentative Officeache
Báo Đầu Tư English 16 month(s) ago
Thong Nhat Production and Investment Joint Stock Company (GTN) plans to acquire a 75 per cent of stake in the State-owned Vietnam National Tea Corporation, or Vinatea.
Keywords: Investment Joint Stock CompanybuyShareholdersachereststate
Báo Thanh Niên English 17 month(s) ago
A kindergarten boy in northern Vietnam is still in unstable condition after he and three friends accidentally swallowed drain cleaner powder, doctors said Friday.
Keywords: drainNguyen Cong HungachescanDoctorsunblockNorthern Vietnam
SaiGon GP English 17 month(s) ago
Around 150 workers at Meraki factory in Song Than Industrial Zone in Di An Town of the southern province of Binh Duong were hospitalized on July 22 due to food poisoning.
Keywords: Song Than Industrial Zoneintravenouslyachepoisonstomachrightpain
VietNam News English 20 month(s) ago
1 related news
Doctors at HCM City University Medical Centre successfully performed an operation on a 55-year-old patient from Binh Phuoc Province who had a ruptured mycotic aneurysm caused by a bacterial infection.
Keywords: acheDoctorsBinh Phuoc Provinceif notstomachpromptly
VietNam News English 21 month(s) ago
More than 300 workers at a handbag factory in the southern province of Long An were hospitalised this morning due to food poisoning, said an official.
Keywords: Nha Be HospitalacheSimoneThe Hcm City InstitutestomachPublic HealthFood Hygiene
| Sign up |
News collection and classification on Baomoi were automatically processed by a computer program.
Publication permit No. 46/GP-TTĐT, Ministry of Information and Communications.
Copyright © by EPI Join Stock Company. All rights reserved.