VietNamNet Bridge – Olympics London 2012 is the most memorable games in Vietnam’s history at the Olympic because it has up to 18 representatives who will compete at 11 sports. Below is the schedule of events of Vietnam.
Gymnast Phan Thi Ha Thanh.
1. Gymnastics: Phan Thi Ha Thanh, Do Ngan Thuong, Pham Phuoc Hung from July 28 to August 6.
2. Athletics: Nguyen Thi Thanh Phuc (women’s 20km walking), Duong Thi Viet Anh (women’s high jump), from August 9 to 11.
3. Swimming: Nguyen Thi Anh Vien – women’s 200m backstroke and 400m medley on July 28.
4. Shooting: Hoang Xuan Vinh (men’s 50m pistol), Le Thi Hoang (women’s 10m air pistol, 25m pistol) on July 28.
5. Badminton: Nguyen Tien Minh (men’s single) on July 28.
6. Judo: Van Ngoc Tu (women’s 48kg) on July 28.
7. Weighlifting: Tran Le Quoc Toan (men’s 56kg) and Nguyen Thi Thuy (women’s 53kg) on July 29.
8. Rowing: Pham Thi Thao and Pham Thi Hai (women’s pair) from July 28 to August 6.
9. Fencing: Nguyen Tien Nhat (men’s individual foil) on August 1.
10. Taekwondo: Le Huynh Chau (men’s 58kg) and Chu Hoang Dieu Linh (women’s 67kg) from August 8 to 10.
11. Wrestling: Nguyen Thi Lua (women’s 48kg) on August 1. Compiled by S. Tung