A suicide bomber attacked a convoy of foreign troops in the Afghan capital Kabul on October 29 killing at least three civilians and a police officer, officials say.
A NATO spokesman said some of its forces were also among the casualties but gave no further details.
The attack happened in the Darulaman area in the west of the city, near the national museum.
The Taliban sent a text message to media outlets shortly after the bombing saying it carried out the attack.
Police said the bomb had been in a car and was detonated at 11:20 (06:50 GMT).
Witnesses said vehicles were burning at the site.