Royal International Corporation (HOSE: RIC) announces the record date to pay dividend in stock:
- Stock symbol: RIC
- Stock type: Common stock
- Par value: VND10,000
- Ex-right date: June 08, 2011
(In case of put-through trading with volume from 100,000 shares and over on June 08 & 09, 2011, sellers will not receive rights)
- Record date: June 10, 2011
- Exercise ratio: 5% (The one who owns 100 shares at the record date will receive 05 new shares as dividend).
- The volume will be rounded to units. The odd shares will be bought by the company at the price of VND10,000/share.
For example: At the record date, shareholder Nguyen Van A owns 1,530 shares, the calculation will be: 1,530 shares x 5% = 76.5 shares. After rounding down, the number of dividend he receives will be 76 shares and 5,000vnd in cash (=0.5 shares x 10,000vnd)
- Estimated issue volume: 3,253,369 shares
Place & procedure of payment:
- Shareholders whose shares have been deposited: New shares will be transferred to shareholders’ accounts in securities firms.
- Shareholders whose shares have not been deposited: Shareholders will receive dividend at Royal International Corporation – Bai Chay Ward, Ha Long city, Quang Ninh Province.