Male model Truong Nam Thanh ranked second, followed by former model, actress Minh Thu.
The result was anticipated because through nine shows of Dancing with the Star 2012, the young singer always maintained her stable manner. Hang also practiced very hard for the finale. While Nam Thanh and Anh Thu returned to HCM City after the ninth show, Minh Hang stayed in Hanoi to practice with circuit artists.
In the last night, she performed a Rumba and an Egyptian-styled free-style dance. She won four 10 marks from four jury-members. This was the first time Hang won the absolute mark.
Nam Thanh performed international Tango and a contemporary dance. In the second dance, Thanh and his partner blindfolded to dance.
Anh Thu seemed to prepare to receive the bronze cup. Her two dances did not impress the jury board or the audience, except for wearing Vietnamese ao dai to perform the Argentina Tango.
Dancing with the Star 2012, the third season in Vietnam, hit a record of the number of voting messages, with over 210,000 messages sent within 15 minutes, with 64 percent for Minh Hang. Other titles were presented, including:
- The best arrangement concept: Minh Quan - Nikoleta
- Perfect teamwork: Huynh Dong – Rusia
- The King of Standard Dances: Nam Thanh – Elena
- The Queen of Latin Dances: Anh Thu – Teodor
- The most impressive dancer: Phuong Thanh – Ivan
- The most favorite dancer: Minh Hang – Atanas
- Passionate and Natural dancer: Van Trang – Vasil Minh Hang's performance:
Nam Thanh's performances:
Anh Thu's performances: