Newly elected General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee Nguyen Phu Trong
The newly elected General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee Nguyen Phu Trong continued to receive congratulatory messages from heads of states and leaders of political parties of countries worldwide.
The latest messages came from:
- Indian President P. Patil
- Speaker of the Singaporean Parliament A. Tarmugi
- Chairman of the House of Representatives of the National Assembly of Belarus V. Andreichenko
- Chair of the Japanese Communist Party Central Committee Shii Kazuo
- President of the Indian National Congress Party S. Gandhi
- Speaker of Russia’s State Duma and Chairman of the United Russia Party Supreme Council V. B. Gryzlov
- Chairman of the Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia of the Czech Republic V. Filip
- Chairman of the Polish Democratic Left Alliance (SLD) G. Napieralski
- General Secretary of the People Vanguard Party of Costa Rica H. Cabonen
- Secretary General of the Afro-Asian Peoples’ Solidarity Organisation N. A. R. Hussain
- Head of the Communist Party of India International Department S. Yechury
- Secretary for external relations of the Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity Party Central Committee L.A.R. Mendez
- Swiss Party of Labour Central Committee member in charge of international relations A. Vai.