VGP – The PM has just signed Decision No. 102/QĐ-TTg on the allocation of development capital sourced from the State budget in 2012.
Based on the decision, ministries, agencies and groups will use development capital sourced from the State budget for:
- Apportioning capital for trade, investment and tourist promotion funds, contributing shares to international financial organizations, making up interests of investment and policy credits, supplementing to the State reserves, and providing loans and assistance for poor, disadvantaged ones and households in remote areas
- Publicizing the portfolio and amount of capital for projects eligible for launching in 2012
- Repaying the capital borrowed in advance of each project based on its disbursement outcome based on the PM’s decisions
- Approving estimations, and preparing capital for projects which meet requirements of Direction No. 1792/CT-TTg before March 31, 2012
- Sending reports quarterly on the implementation and disbursement of development capital of the State budget in 2012 to the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Finance
By Thùy Dung