Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam announced selling property to recover loan as below:
1. Name of property: All properties of project “Constructing infrastructure of Viet Hoa – Kenmark industrial zone” (IZ).
2. Property location: Viet Hoa-Kenmark IZ at Km47, Highway no.5, Viet Hoa and Tu Minh communes, Hai Duong city, Hai Duong province.
3. Detailed information of property includes:
- Land use right until 2057 for 440,707 square metres of land in the Viet Hoa - Kenmark IZ (which is favourable investment location, adjacent to Highway No.5, approximately 52 kilometres away from Hanoi and 53km away from Haiphong);
- All properties attached to land (buildings, factories, constructions…) in the area of Viet Hoa-Kenmark IZ;
- All properties which are the estate (including machinery, equipment, furniture, vehicles…) and other properties formed during periods of investing and implementing the Viet Hoa-Kenmark IZ project.
4. Selling methods and selling price of properties will be decided either by bidding or negotiating.
Individuals or institutions who want to buy the properties can contact the bank at:
Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam – Thanh Do branch
Address: 469 Nguyen Van Linh street, Long Bien district, Hanoi.
Tel: 04.38758.872 – Fax 04.38755.115
- 84. 904.233.269 - Tran Ngoc Ha (Email: email@example.com)
- 84. 913.565.856 - Nguyen Van Ha (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 84. 988.884.863- Tran Van Long (Email email@example.com)