VGP – The PM has decided to advance VND3,670 billion to supplement corresponding capital in 2016 to the Ministry of Transport and nine localities to carry out ODA projects.
Keywords: justifyPreferentialsupplementBeneficiariesYen BaiDonorsTra Vinh
After 14 years of establishment, Saigon Hi-Tech Park in HCMC has granted 102 investment certificates with the total capital of over US$5.57 billion, reported the park’s management at a ceremony yesterday.
Keywords: parkSaigonvalueCertificatesNidecPark PhotoGranted
Oct 21 - Habeco, one of Vietnam's biggest brewers, will list all of its shares for the first time next week, giving it a market value of $405 million, the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) said on Friday.
Keywords: HabecoCarlsbergThai BeverageUpcomHeinekenSabeco
Vietnamese enterprises, especially small- and medium-sized ones, should increase the use of e-commerce to boost their exports and showcase their products to potential partners globally, a seminar heard in HCM City yesterday.
Keywords: Việt NamExportsAlibabaExportersuseaccessPartners
State-owned enterprises (SOEs) which record prolonged losses and lose equity capital may be put up for sale or declared bankruptcy according to law.
Keywords: stateput upBeverage CorporationSaigon BeerLosseslose
Food producer KIDO Group announced on Thursday it achieved 80 per cent of the year's profit target by the end of the third quarter after selling the remaining 20 per cent of is snack business to a foreign investor.
Keywords: targetThe State Securities CommissionStorescontinuegrowbuy
Shares sank for a second day on the two national stock exchanges, likely caused by declining liquidity that raised investor caution ahead of October economic data expected to be released next week.
Keywords: EarningsDecliningdownThe Ha Noi Stock ExchangeAnalyststaxMasan Group
Foreign strategic investors may only be interested in buying the entire state-owned stake in Vietnam Dairy Products JSC (Vinamilk) in a single bulk instead of dividing it into several smaller pieces as planned by State Capital Investment Corporation (SCIC).
Keywords: VinamilkleftImagesadviseauctionState Capital Investment Corporation
Vietnam International Bank (VIB) lent more in the first nine months of 2016 while seeing a decrease in non-performing loans.
Keywords: leftImagesThe BankShareholderPerformingLoans
Moody’s Investors Service has just concluded its review of eight Vietnamese banks.
Keywords: RatingsreviewcreditstablebankInvestors ServiceViệt Nam